Sermon by Pastor Bob Young
Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:8-9
1. The Person of Christ (v. 8). “Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David”.
2. The Power of The Resurrection (v. 8). “Raised from the dead”.
3. The Promises of God (v. 8). “The seed of David”.
4. The Priority of The Gospel (vv. 8-9). “This is my Gospel, for which I am suffering.”
5. The Paradox of Suffering (v. 9). “For which I suffer even to the point of being chained like a criminal but the Word of God is not chained.”
Sunday, May 29: 5th Sunday Worship and Church Service 10 AM. 5thSunday potluck lunch after church service.
Thursday, June2: Buck-Out 7:30 PM – Registration Fees $20.
Events and Other Announcements:
Friday, June 10: 6:30 PM Men’s Ministry Meal with Message – Join us for fellowship and fun.
Sunday, June 19: Elder Meeting – Open meeting starts at 6 PM and closed meeting starts at 7 PM.
“Like” us on Church Facebook: Rafter J Cowboy Church/Pastor Bob Young.
Visit www.rafterjcowboychurch.org or email email@example.com with announcements or schedule calendar events.
If you would like to receive our church E-blast or have prayer requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.