Sermon by Pastor Bob Young
“Light Up Your Life”
Scripture: 1 John 1:5-2:2
- Don’t Claim You’re Perfect (v. 6).
- Let God Forgive You (v. 7).
- Don’t Think Conversion Keeps You from Temptation (v.
- Confess Sins That Mar Your Fellowship with God (v. 9).
- Don’t Hide You’re Sin (v. 10).
- Remember That Christ Is Always Interceding for You (vv. 2:1-2).
Sunday, June13: 10 AM Worship, Prayer, and Sermon.
Thursday, June 17: Thursday Night Buck-Out. Starts at 7:30 PM – Registration Fees are $15 a ride or $20 for unlimited rides.
Saturday, June 19: Prayer Booth 10 AM. We will offer a Prayer Booth for the community on the 5th, it will be set up at Sage Hill (CR 305) and FM 148. We need volunteers to help. Please see Pastor Bob Young if you have any questions or want to help
Events and Other Announcements:
Sunday, June 20: Elder Meeting – Open meeting starts at 6 PM and closed meeting starts at 7 PM.
“Like” us on Church Facebook: Rafter J Cowboy Church/Pastor Bob Young.
Visit www.rafterjcowboychurch.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org with announcements or schedule calendar events.
If you would like to receive our church E-blast or have prayer requests, please send an email to email@example.com