Sermon by Pastor Bob Young
“A Survival Guide for Suffering”
Scripture: 1 Peter 3:8-22
- There Are Blessings in Suffering (v. 14).
- Fear Christ Not People (vv. 14-15).
- Be Ready to Give An Account (v. 15).
- Keep A Good Conscience Before God (vv. 16-17).
- Our Suffering Benefits Others (vv. 18-21).
- Remember Who We Suffer For (v. 22).
Thursday, August 27: Thursday Night 7 PM Bible Study. Bible study will be held in the church building and on Facebook Live.
Events and Other Announcements:
Friday, September 11: Men’s Ministry 6:30 PM – Fellowship fun with friends – meal and message included.
Sunday, September 20: New Member Meeting with Pastor Bob Young after church service. Monthly Elder Meeting – Open meeting starts at 6 PM and closed meeting starts at 7 PM.
Sunday, September 27: New Members introduction to church family.
“Like” us on Church Facebook: Rafter J Cowboy Church/Pastor Bob Young.
Visit www.rafterjcowboychurch.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org with announcements or schedule calendar events.
If you would like to receive our church eblast or have prayer requests, please send an email to email@example.com