“Jesus Loves Me This I Know”
Scriptures: Psalm 139:1-24
- We Are the Object of His Love (vv. 1-6).
- We Can’t Escape His Love (vv. 7-12).
- His Love for Us Transcends Our Birth (vv. 13-16).
- His Thoughts of us Are Beyond Numbers (vv.17-18).
- Our Response to His Love. A. To Hate What He Hates (vv. 19-22). B. Search Us (vv. 23-24).
This Week at Rafter J:
Sunday, January 13: 9 am Adult Co-Ed Bible Study in Hebrews “The Nearness of King Jesus”, 9:45 am Nursery Opens, 10 am Worship Service, Youth and Children’s Church after Music Worship, and Sermon. Last day for Elder nominations.
Wednesday, January 16: Celebrate Recovery 7 pm – Forgiveness Lesson #17 – Meal served 6:15 – 6:45 pm.
Thursday, January 17: Bible Study and Prayer 7 pm. Studying the book of Revelation
Upcoming Events and Other Announcements:
Sunday, January 20: New Member meet with pastor after church service. Elder Monthly open meeting 6 PM and closed meeting is 7 PM.
Sunday, January 27: Elder Vote. New Members introduction.
For arena events, please visit Facebook: Rafter J IndoorArena or contact Jerry Don Galloway at 817-565-6786.
“Like” us on Church Facebook: Rafter J Cowboy Church/Pastor Bob Young.
If you would like to receive our church eblast, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For prayer needs please call or text Janie Duke at 972-834-9355.